Monday, December 7, 2009

Welcome

this site is under construction right now ... I spend almost all the time with my 2 years old son and I enjoy every bit of it :-) ... when he goes to sleep I try to spend some time with my hubby and to read some of the beautiful post of some very beautiful Souls ... but I plan on starting to write myself one day ... :-) so thank you that you stopped by ... have a beautiful and blessed day :-)

4 comments:

christina said...

Hello Birdy! I send you hugs! Thank you for being so sweet!
xo

Cam said...

Hey Birdy,

I love the picture in your banner! I would love to look outside and see that beautiful sight...

When you write here again someday, will you let me know? I would love to visit!

You are totally right about letting the bad flow away. Sometimes that is harder than others, but I do try to stay mindful of it. A work in progress, most definitely!

Hope you enjoy your weekend as well...

Meredith said...

You, too, have a lovely day. And I'll tell you a secret to blogging that I've discovered: just dive in! You've already made a fine start :)

Birdie said...

Christina, your heart and Soul are so beautiful that it is me who should be thanking you! Hugs :-)

Cam, sure I will let you know ... in the meantime thank you for letting me to visit with you and enjoy your beautiful blog! I agree, sometimes it is so so hard to let go of that which doesn't do us good ... I struggle with that sometimes too but life is a school, we always learn and each moment is new each choice is new ... hugs :-)

Meredith, thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words! Congratulations on your marriage!! I love your blog and I will be back for sure :-) Hugs my new friend