you will be missed, but remember (psalm 121) the lord is yourkeeper the lord is your shade on your right hand the sun shall no smite youby day nor the moon by night the lord will keep you from all harm the lord will keep you going blessigns to you and yours
Take your time, Birdie. I'm mid semi-digital break myself, so I know what you mean. ;o) A break does a mind & body good sometimes. And life has a way of needing our attention away from cyberspace sometimes too... LOL! Enjoy your days, my friend ((BIG HUGS))
Love this pic of the crocus Birdie. Beautiful. Hope you and hours are doing well. Spring is finally making its way to us. I've got my fingers crossed there will be no more from Old Man Winter!
7 comments:
you will be missed, but remember (psalm 121) the lord is yourkeeper the lord is your shade on your right hand the sun shall no smite youby day nor the moon by night the lord will keep you from all harm the lord will keep you going
blessigns to you and yours
birdie... you will be missed... blessings and love to you as you take your break...i will look forward to your return... -xok.
I will miss you dear one!!!!
Take your time, Birdie. I'm mid semi-digital break myself, so I know what you mean. ;o) A break does a mind & body good sometimes. And life has a way of needing our attention away from cyberspace sometimes too... LOL! Enjoy your days, my friend ((BIG HUGS))
xoxo
Love this pic of the crocus Birdie. Beautiful. Hope you and hours are doing well. Spring is finally making its way to us. I've got my fingers crossed there will be no more from Old Man Winter!
Dropped on back by to give you a hug Birdie.
Post a Comment