This plant made me very happy when I bought it few days ago.
During this hay fever season I cannot put fresh flowers into the vase on the table.
So this became the new 'table decoration'.
It said on the pot 'edible'.
So last night I tried it.
Oh boy!!!
Was I right to try it first before adding it into our food.
I thought they are 'regular' ...
They are HOT.
They are so hot that even hubby who likes hot
said that they were 'really truly hot' ... :-)
I love this spring/summer season ... yum!!!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone :-)
Sending love your way ...
3 comments:
oh i love me some peppers!
xo
Love the colour!!
great idea... red-hot edible plants on your table! okay, now i need to head to the farmer's market! thank you for the inspiration! yum!
much love,
-xok.
Post a Comment