Softness
Mystery
Breath
Puffiness
Safety & Magic
these were the words coming up to my mind
when I looked out of the window the other morning
and
suddenly
I didn't mind the rainy foggy weather at all ...
"Truth is the torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it."
-Claude Adrien Helvetius
8 comments:
You remind us to see and love the beauty in all things, my friend... LOVELY fog image. :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
HI BIRDIE - I am safely and beautifully inspired and lost in your wonderful pictures. Oh my, "thank you"
Love Gail
peace.....
what a lovely capture, Birdie. i just love Mother Nature.
sending peaceful vibes your way. one love.
love the mystery of fog...nice pic...and hope you are having a great weekend!
Nice Photo :-)
it is an overcast day here in southern california, and i said the exact same thing to a friend this morning. don't mind it at all.
terrific photo.
i hope that you have a lovely weekend birdie!!!
What a beautiful fog, Birdie full of magic for sure :-)
Post a Comment