Friday, January 15, 2010

Grateful

For the past two weeks, every time I lay down in my bed I feel so much gratitude. It just fills up my whole body. The most I'm grateful to hear my son sleeping next to me. I'm grateful for my husband. For everything we have already been through. For our weakness and for our strength. I'm grateful for the warm cover I can hide myself under, for the comfortable bed (that hubby has build for us ;-) And I'm grateful for all the good things in my life. I remind myself that I'm lucky. Thank You. I'm sending my prayers and my love to all the people of Haiti. And to all the other ones elsewhere in the world that need it too.

3 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Joining you in prayer. We should remain grateful, for we are blessed.

Birdie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birdie said...

Se'lah I accidently removed my answer to you. I just wanted to say that you are so very right!