Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Happy new year to everyone. I was so decided to have this post ready for January the first. Apparently being decided is not always enough ;-) It's funny to me. I never thought I would start to write a blog. Then one day while I did google something I found some very beautiful blogs and I started to read them. And sometimes the words of other people did touch me in such a profound way that I wanted to reply. To post a comment. And that's how I started my own blog. I'm not sure how much I will be writing here but I'm sure that I will be coming back to read your posts. I love this blogger world. I really do. It's like finding friends who share the same interests and feelings ... Sometimes it feels like being home. Safe. Happy. Relax. I hope that you all have a happy and healthy new year. That the path that you walk is stable and gentle enough to support your steps and leads you there where you need to go. Love Birdie.

3 comments:

Se'lah said...

Happy New Year Birdie!

Many sweet wishes for 2010

christina said...

happy new year, my dear friend.
x

Cam said...

Happy New Year to you, friend!!!

I am glad you will be sharing words here. I look forward to reading them...

All the best for 2010. I have such a great feeling about this year, for all of us.