Hello my blogger friends! I'm so excited to be back in the blog land again :-)
Thank you all for all the lovely comments and mails, what a wonderful feeling to have such a great friends!!
Have you ever lived two weeks of your life that felt like 6 months? That's exactly how I felt the past two weeks! I have been through so many emotions and happenings that it really feels like I did live 6 months of my life. Oh my! Some of them were very painful, mostly because of the human malice. But I have been also blessed with so much love that as I type this lines I do feel the warm feeling in my heart. And that is exactly the one I also chose to nourish and keep inside of me.
The physio therapy went very well. I was hoping that the next check up will be in more then 2 months but since we have got some new challenging exercises to practice we have all agreed it will be safer if we see the doctor in 2 months just to make sure we do the therapy well back home. But if that will be the case, they will delay our visits there after for maybe something like every 3 months I'm hoping. So I'm very pleased with that and also and mostly with all the progress our little one has made! Happy tear ...
I tell you, I'm so grateful for the washing machine. I have so much laundry that if I would have to go to the river and wash it all by hand, I honestly don't know how I could manage to do all the rest that needs to be done :-)
I'll try to catch up with all of you. I'm so looking forward all your beautiful and inspiring posts!!! So be ready to hear from me a lot in the days to come ;-)
Love and peace to all!!!
7 comments:
Welcome home, Birdie! I was thinking of you the other day, knowing you'd be traveling home... wishing you safe journey. Great to have you back with us here! How sorry I am you experienced some pain on this trip. But how glad I am there was much love too. :o) Very glad the physio went well, and hope the new exercises will make a great different. Have a good week getting settled in at home again. I look forward to hearing from you soon--write when you can. Oh, and I'd be glad to help you with some ideas for quilting whenever you like. :o) Happy Days, my friend ((LOVE & HUGS))
missed you.
Glad to see you appear.
yes i know the feeling.... but sometimes, thats exactly where god needs you to be. im happy things are well.. god is watching you and knows your sacrafices, for that he will be blessing your and your family... sendig you many blessings and love...one love.
yay! glad you are back birdie! and yes thank goodness for the washing machine as i have been doing much of the wash recently....and glad the visit went well...good job to the little one and to your family...
Oh so glad for your return. Yes, it certainly has felt longer than two weeks! Yippee you are back! Looking forward to your future posts. Blessings.
i love seeing you here again.
xo
What a blessing!!! Baby steps is what we sometimes have to take...but life is a journey. I kept you and your beautiful baby in my thoughts and prayers. Cheering your family on as you proceed.
Welcome home!
Post a Comment