Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thankful

I'm so grateful for the human kindness. The more I look for it the more I find of it.

I have received my GOJ card today. I was so excited to open the envelope and I was even more excited to find a stunning picture of the peaches and even a 'magnet picture' (sorry I don't know the English word for that one) with peaches on it. You know the one that you can stick on magnet surface such as fridges etc.
I cannot believe that the lovely Oliag went through all this work to send it to a complete stranger.


Oliag, I absolutely LOVE it and I can tell you that any time I will see or a eat a peach, I will be thinking of you :-) 
Thank you so much for this beautiful gift of jewels.


One love.

6 comments:

GailO said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast you received that! I just mailed it at noontime on Saturday, the 11th. I guess we can't complain about the postal delivery service:)

I am glad you like the photos...peaches are very photogenic:) and "magnet picture" is the perfect word for that little frame...you can use it for any photo you like...

I'm also glad that your son's therapy is progressing well:)

Brian Miller said...

smiles. just got mine yesterday as well...and mine went out this morning...does make you feel great doesnt it...

Jen said...

I love those little magnetic frames. I use them to put pics of my family on the fridge.

SE'LAH... said...

SoSAo glad a little extra love arrived in your mailbox. Hope you and your pen pal enjoy years of sweet exchanges.

One love.

Just Be Real said...

Enjoy Birdie.

Lyn said...

Lovely! Mine was waiting for me when I returned from my work trip and I (belatedly) mailed mine this morning! I will do a post about my GOJ and I am so glad I participated. It really is nice to get mail that isn't a bill!