No, I can't get enough ... after throwing myself into the 'sewing world' I made another quilt-cover for my son. This one is for the spring/summer. I'm learning with each thing that I sew. This time I went with the horizontal lines as well. I'm actually in doubt whether we can call this really a quilt as normally the quilts are being sewed throughout with the zig-zag stiches ... (is it understandable what I'm saying :-o). I would so appreciate if someone could correct me on that ...
As I was sewing I thought that my life is like that. I didn't get any instruction for it and I just live it and learn every day ... as we all are :-)
This is the last post before some time. This week end we will travel for another physio-therapy check up for our little one. Keeping my fingers crossed ...
I'll back after the Valentines day. I know that many of you celebrate it and I would like to wish you a happy Valentines day!
May you be all well. And you may want to stop and visit my beautiful friend Jessica from la vie n'est qu'un rĂªve and check the video clip about the beautiful Stephanie and her family. You will leave a different person or at least with a different perspective of life ...
Sending love and happy smiles your way!
8 comments:
Dearest Birdie, you are so talented. I can't sew a stitch. I also am wishing you a Happy Valentines Day. I hope all goes well with the Physio therapy. I am going for a ct scan and then will have surgery. it will probably still be a while, so I will touch base with you when you get back. have a safe journey. big hug to you, all the best.
Oh Birdie,
I just love you too! Every single comment you leave me--means the absolute world to me ;) Thank you for linking to me & to that post. I really appreciate that! I still sort of feel like I'm talking to myself over there. lol. Stephanie is so amazing, isn't she. I agree, you just can't not be affected in such a positive way by her. Her courage & grace--so beautiful!
Anyways, you are just a busy bee over there. Wow, another gorgeous quilt. I love the butterfly & firefly fabric in the top picture!! Love love it! Can't wait to see what you make next ;)
I'm going to miss your posts here. But I am sending love & prayers to you & yours--sweet girl.
Much love & warm hugs!!
xx
LOVE the new quilting, Birdie! This one is so fresh & fun for spring/summer! Wonderful job... Hoping that all goes well with your travel & the physio for your sweet son. Looking forward to chatting with you when you get back! Happy Valentine's Day, my friend friend :o) ((BIG HUGS))
Love the quilt cover. Wishing you and your family a great trip and good news.
what a gorgeous quilt...i just came from another blog that was on the AIDs quilt...i miss the quilt from my moms house...so heavy it felt like a hug...travel light...i hope all goes well...
safe travels today...see you soon!
beautiful quilt. so lovely to see you enjoying your talents.
one love...happy quilting ;)
That's so lovely!! You inspired me. I just bought a new machine last week as well! Now I know what to (try) and sew.
Post a Comment