Friday, April 8, 2011

Magnolia


"Every decision I make is a choice 
between a grievance and a miracle.
I relinquish all regrets, grievances and resentments
and I chose the miracle."

(from The Soul of Healing Meditation by Deepak Chopra)


Hello friends! 
so here is the promised picture of our neighbour's magnolia. We are lucky to have them as neighbours aren't we? ;-)
Today I'm so grateful for: my son stopped vomiting, my son being without temperature - feeling better and asking for food and to go out :-)
Grateful for my legs that stopped to be wobbly (hopefully the sore throat will stop one day too ;-)
Grateful for that even I hardly slept for 5 nights I was still able to function and not only that but I was still able to enjoy the days (and to sew my little one a new pants :-))

The house is a mess. I mean MESS. Five days and the laundry is not full but overloaded, the dishes are all over, my hair and our dog's hair are in a strange clots here and there ... oh well, I know what I will be doing tomorrow :-)

With all of that there was not really much time for visiting with you my friends, I hope you will understand. I'll come over to your place soon!!! I love you all!!!!


Have a wonderful weekend :-) sending love your way ...

7 comments:

karen - Simply Inspired said...

dear birdie, i so love seeing the beautiful magnolia tree through your eyes... exquisite! i am glad your son is better, and i wish you a fresh breeze of wellness! i loved your visits with me, today... you have been missed, and now i have a sweet "birdie song" to fill my heart! thank you! with love and blessings and joy, - xok.

Stafford Ray said...

Kids are always a worry... it never ends no matter how old they are. But the magnolia tree and all the beauty of nature you capture always brings hope.

Just Be Real said...

Beautiful Birdie. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.

Tracy said...

LOVE the frothy, dazzling beauty of your magnolia... such a beautiful flowered tree! So glad your son is doing better... and that you all can get some much-needed rest now. ;o) Be taking good care there... Happy Weekend, my friend ((HUGS))

Brian Miller said...

i know this is an old post but i am glad he is feeling better...that is a beautiful picture...

Enchanted Oak said...

Birdie! I'm glad the little guy's bug has mostly toddled away to bug somebody else, and I'm glad for you that you sound so upbeat in spite of the mess that awaits your increasing strength. Also I LOVE that quote from Deepak Chopra. I'd like to borrow it one of these days because it's totally relevant to my current life. If I do write about it, I'll link back to you.

Chris said...

Love your magnolia shots Birdie!! They are beautiful! The magnolias here in the States are simply gorgeous! We didn't get a killing frost after they bloomed like we usually do so there are no brown tipped, evidence of frost, edges to their blossoms.