Thursday, April 28, 2011

On joys and gratitude






This is a post that I meant to write last week ... oh well, as the saying goes 'better later than never' ;-)

The joys and gratitudes
 - being with my son, playing with him, teaching him, discovering with him ...
- spending time as a family together with my son and dear husband, our jokes :-)
-  new beautiful friendship and her email full of wisdom and love and that we need to believe in 
   miracles because they do happen ...
- a full box of beautiful yarn that a dear friend wanted to share with me (awww - thank you so much!)
- the most gorgeous birdies songs that wake me up in the wee hours and let me to fall asleep again
- the new gluten free bread that finally came up the way I wanted to ;-)
- the beautiful blueberry bush we planted last year is blooming and is going to have blueberries :-)
- all the beautiful loving carrying people I meet ...

and the list could go on of course ... what are you happy or grateful about? will you share?
you can leave it in your comment, write the very first thing that crosses your mind after reading these lines ... :-)


dear friends, I'm sorry for being late in visiting and replying to mails ... and now I'll be away from blog land (and internet) till mid May due to the next physio therapy check up for our little one ... I hope you are all well, enjoying the spring (or any season that you have), enjoying the simple things ... I'm looking forward 'seeing' you soon ... in the meantime I'm sending lots of LOVE your way ...


4 comments:

karen - Simply Inspired said...

you, birdie...the first thing that comes to mind for your question... i am thankful for you, my sweet friend. thank you for sharing your wonderful list. wishing you and yours love and traveling mercies. -xok.

Just Be Real said...

Lovely Birdie. Such encouraging words. You and your blog are a delight to read. Blessings to you.

Tracy said...

Lots to be grateful for there, Birdie... Life is good, isn't it?! Any chance we may get to share of your gluten free bread recipe? I've been wanting to try something like that. But for now wishing you & yours very safe travels, and all well for your sweet boy. Catch up with you more soon, my friend :o) ((LOVE & HUGS))

Pearl Maple said...

nice post, there is a lot to be said for gratitude