Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend joys


This is mostly a sentimental reminder of the things that I enjoyed this weekend but I welcome you to read along and maybe share the things that made you happy ...

- bedtime stories and cuddling with my son
- practicing yoga in the garden- sheer bliss (after the rains we finally got some sun and dry weather)
- experimenting with curry leaves in the kitchen
- painting with my son
- letting the sun to soak inside my face 
- reading a suggestion that I could call myself a household goddess 
   (that really does help when I clean the toilets - lol)
- listening to Marshall Rosenberg talking about Nonviolent Communication
   
  
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend !!! And that you will have even a more wonderful week ahead :-))







7 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi, Birdie! Sounds like a lovely mix of joys for the weekend. Domestic Goddess... I try to be one of those too. ;o) I very much enjoyed the video talk on non-violent commuinication. Thanks for sharing this. We had a weekend of fun with visits to local art galleries. I'm inspired to get back in my studio and create today. :o) Happy week, my friend ((LOVE & HUGS))

Umā said...

Lovely, summery and beautiful!

karen - Simply Inspired said...

good morning, birdie. what a wonderful post...the blue in your oh-so-pretty collage is my favorite and makes me feel want to sing. i also appreciated the utube posting...and am glad for such dedicated and fruitful work. please have a beautiful day, dear friend. thank you. -xok.

christina said...

so light and airy. a beautiful weekend, you had.
xo

Cindy said...

Birdie it sounds wonderful all of it, you know how important life is and I admire how you live yours. simply the best. hugs dear one, keep enjoying.

SE'LAH... said...

perfect! sounds beautiful.

i enjoyed watching my baby laugh til her cheeks hurt.

Brian Miller said...

saw you over at cinners....smiles. good to see you...bed time stories sounds like the place to be....i know it is in my house...