"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth
seeking the successive autumns."
- George Eliot
seeking the successive autumns."
- George Eliot
It has been a while ...
These days my being is filled up with a wonderful strong growing energy
yet it is something I'm not able to share in words.
I'm the one who is feeling.
And listening.
My heart is open like it hasn't been in a long time.
I'm connecting with the Universe through every cell in my body.
I realize the importance of the words we speak.
To ourselves.
To ourselves.
To others.
So just silently I greet you my friends.
I'm looking forward visiting with you.
I may not be coming as regularly as I use to do.
Maybe at times.
That's all fine.
Sit or stay silent for a while and listen to the winds calling you ...
Love.
7 comments:
what a beautiful post... i am listening and loving.
thank you for filling my soul, with your words. wink.
xoxo
oh on this evening you have given me a breathtaking moment - autumn (!) and your love are visiting me and giving me such grace...
love and joy to you in return, dear friend.
xok.
So wonderfully expressed, my friend! You have written exactly as I am feeling this moment in time too. :o) Step into the grace of your life and savor it my friend... I will be still and listen along with you from afar. LOVE the new look here for autumn. Happy Days & Happy Autumn, Birdie ((LOVE & HUGS))
Hi Birdie, thank you for the lovely post card, that was wonderful and nice to see one of your favorite cities. your blog looks stunning, I am so glad you are not putting any stresses on your life, just doing what you need to do. your comment you left on my blog made me happy...enjoy your sunflowers. big hugs and love to you.
Beautifual words Birdie. Thanks for reminding us to savor each day and stop, sit and be silent, if only for a few moments. Thanks for your beautiful post card. It is much appreciated.
The quote you posted on top of this post is the one on top of my post today...Mind connections? I love it :-)
It feels so good to read your words once more. Have a wonderful week-end filled with love and wonder
"I'm the one who is feeling.
And listening".
When my wife was expected to not survive cancer surgery, I felt just awful. Then one moment I said to myself; 'this is what grief feels like'. Strangely, identifying the emotion allowed me to compartmentalise it and control it so I could function again.
PS. Sally survived the cancer but the marriage didn't. For the former I am eternally grateful, for the latter, well, it was not my choice but I am genuinely happy for her.
Post a Comment