"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river?
Yet the river flows on"
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Have you ever looked at the river and noticed the sparks on its surface?
They shine.
They come and go.
That's how I see us, people.
We come.
We go.
Do you shine?
Do you live in peace and harmony so that you can shine your Light?
I believe we all have that choice ...

6 comments:
Some days I live in peace and harmony others not so much. Every day I try to weave both into my day and to hopefully pass the same onto the people I meet whether they be strangers or friends. Beautiful post Birdie. Also beautiful banner photos!!
HI BIRDIE - I was so happy to see you at my blog, and happier that Se'Lah's GOJ's has brought us together. :-) I so agree that we each have a light to shine and a responsibility/choice to keep it aglow so others can 'see' and in that vision/light perhaps find hope.
I am going to email you at your gmail address w/my email info.
Love Gail
peace.....
Oh, yes... you said it well, Birdie. It's all about choice. We choose to shine our light. Sometimes we shine brighter at one time than another. But it's all about what we do with what's inside. LOVE this image today... those river sparkles look like diamonds. :o) And LOVE, love, love your new header at the top with all the radiant autumn glory...*sigh*... Happy Weekend, my friend ((HUGS))
elegant posting, dear friend. your words and photos bring me peace and harmony... i am blessed by you.
with love, k.
Shine comes from within and you certainly do :-)
lovely blog...
shining my light the best i can..
Post a Comment