Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy weekend

As the nature settles down and prepares for the winter,
so do we.
Taking it easy.

Roasted carrots in the stove
thank you Betsy for the recipe :-)

We are lucky with the weather this weekend
Sunny suuuuuunnnnyyyyy 
and surprisingly not cold
so raking the old leaves 
and preparing the garden for the winter rest.
Enjoying your lovely blogs friends.

and I must not forget about the full moon


does the full moon has such an effect on you 
as it does on me?
I could tell it will be the full moon 
without a calender or without looking up at the sky ...
and this one is particularly strong ...

Happy week end!!!

 

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Raking leaves sounds wonderful Birdie, how about we trade, I will rake leaves and you can shovel snow.....aw come on.....I don't mind the snow at all, but it is a bit chillskie. Have a great weekend and enjoy. hope all is well, hugs to your little one, and one for you. take care.

Brian Miller said...

it was gorgeous here today...a definite treat...and i bet those carrots were good...have not tried them yet...

Anyes said...

Such a spectacular full moon, it was so big in the sky, usually I feel them but no this time tough, I wonder why. Have a great week-end, Birdie

Just Be Real said...

Happy weekend to you Birdie!

SE'LAH... said...

there's a children's story we read every time there's a full moon, anansi the spider...a cute story by Gerald McDermott. check your local library (don't want to spoil it for you).

one love, my friend. thinking of you.