DAZZLING! Look at all the variations and colors... the sky is magical! I'm like you, Birdie... I never, ever tire of admiring the sky and taking time to do that. :o) Happy Day, my friend ((HUGS))
beautiful, wow takes my breath away.!! thanks for sharing and remember god will not he will not forsake you or leave you in time of need blessings. (hebrew 13)
Hi Birdie, This post came up just before this one (http://a-room-of-one-s-own.blogspot.com/2010/12/sky-is-almost-winter.html) in my reader this morning. Amazing synchronicity!
6 comments:
It is amazing how many different skies there are and what they will say about our tomorrow's as well. Thank you Birdie for sharing. Blessings.
DAZZLING! Look at all the variations and colors... the sky is magical! I'm like you, Birdie... I never, ever tire of admiring the sky and taking time to do that. :o) Happy Day, my friend ((HUGS))
beautiful, wow takes my breath away.!! thanks for sharing and remember god will not he will not forsake you or leave you in time of need
blessings.
(hebrew 13)
Hi Birdie, This post came up just before this one (http://a-room-of-one-s-own.blogspot.com/2010/12/sky-is-almost-winter.html) in my reader this morning. Amazing synchronicity!
look at those wonder sky colours!
hope you are having a wonderful time in the sky ;)
gorgeous skies...i like the billowy clouds...and making up what i see...and the colors of the sunset and rise...nice...
Post a Comment