Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Magic place
this is a magic place to me ... anytime I visit here I completely feel the energy of the place, of the ground, of everything and every time I leave I'm renew ...
today I visit this place just on the picture to help me to relax as I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible pain in my thigh, I'm walking like an injured warrior or a clown ... and when I phoned the doctors (several) the first available appointment is in 5 weeks .... 5 weeks! Viva to the European Health care system ... I'm decided to believe it is just a strain muscle and not a herniated disc ...
rain rain and more rain here ... but it feels good after that hot and summer like weekend
hope you have a blissful day guys :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
make sure to take it easy and relax. maybe a heating pad will help, the pain.
i send you love, my friend.
xo
http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/05/jingles-may-follower-award-week-4.html
cool stuff,
enjoy some gifts.
It is even more beautiful when you enlarge the picture. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.
Post a Comment