Thursday, May 27, 2010

Soothing music

So I thought I live in a developed country ... impossible to get an appointment with a specialist before 5 weeks... luckily for me I have friends, who have friends and who knows doctors (referring to my previous post). So I got double lucky. I manage to see a doctor in sport medicine last night who had a careful look at my injured leg and who did confirm it was just a strain muscle and not an herniated disc. I was so so relieved!! In 2 weeks I will be jumping around like a young puppy again :-)

This morning we woke up with some soothing music, you can check it here and there


Have the most beautiful day today!!!

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oh, so good to hear it is only minor...so take care of it...want to see you jumping around soon. smiles.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love to see you in musical mood.

Enchanted Oak said...

Thank God for friends who know doctors! I'm sorry for the pain but glad you know it's not serious.
You asked me where are the photos of magical Big Sur. They're wonderful to me, and here they are:
Beautiful Big Sur in California

Stafford Ray said...

Birdie, you will just have to stop that silly exercise. Henry Ford said; "if I ever feel I must exercise, I lie dowm until the feeling goes away!"