Feeling the soft ground under my body and the warm sun on my skin I look up at the blue blue sky
and I'm transported back in time, to other places, other experiences ...
I feel the soft white sand under my feet, I hear the soothing sound of the waves coming and going,
I smell the fresh air, my eyes resting on the green/blue water, my soul at peace ...
It's good to go back in time again ...
Then I hear a little voice "mommy I need some water here", I smile and I'm back in the present moment, enjoying it fully, savoring each breath in and out.
We had the most beautiful weather this weekend, one can wish for .... mmmhhhh.
I hope you had a blissful weekend too!!
Lovely Tuesday to you :-)

3 comments:
sounds divine, Birdie!
treasured moments for sure.
hope you are having as great a week.
one love.
smiles. a beautiful moment follwed by another. sounds like a wonderful day...time traveller
Sounds like you are enjoying the beautiful weather, Birdie! Have fun :)
Short Poems
Post a Comment