Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy week

How was your weekend? Calm, peaceful here, filled up with laughter ... just the way I like it :-)

Working on my birthday present for my husband ... :-) ... 

Great, great yoga workout that did put my back the way it is suppose to be and pain free. My spirit is high as well ;-)

We have got some play-doh for the upcoming rainy days and we already have had so much fun with it - I love to see the creativity ...


Getting ready for to go for the very first time to the big local swimming pool with our little one ... very excited about that!

And wishing everyone a happy peaceful healthy week!!!!
Love and hugs :-)

6 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

best wishes on that first trip to the pool - yay! have lots of fun.

one love.
(love the new banner)

Brian Miller said...

i hope you have a happy peaceful week as well....i love playing with play-doh...we make our own as well and make some pretty interesting colors...lol.

so whats the birthday present you are working on? very cool. mine is in 13 days!

Just Be Real said...

Hope you had fun dear one. Blessings and hugs to you and yours, JBR

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Birthday 2 Your Husband...
Cheers!
:)

Tracy said...

Play-doh??!! Wait for me, I'll be right over to play! ;o) Yoga does wonders, doesn't' it?! Glad your back is doing better! Must thank you for your lovely note. It's a hectic week... so I will write you soon. Happy Days, Birdie ((HUGS))

Just Be Real said...

Hey Birdie dear, sorry for the missing post. Some times I take them off if I just do not feel led after putting it up. Do hope you understand. Blessings dear one.