Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wild beauty

On our walk the other day we stopped by this field of a wild flowers. So many colors, so much beauty. My second thought was how great they would look in the vase on the kitchen table ... and then I saw a board that said: "please do not cut these flowers, they are here as food for the bees, bumble bees, and all the other bugs; leave the flowers here and listen to the sound the bugs make" - wow! in deed, there was a full "concerto" coming out from the grass ... I was grateful for that message and the only flowers I did 'pick' were the ones that my camera captured ...



Doesn't the time just fly? I cannot believe that it's Thursday ... no matter the day we are have a happy one!

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

what a beautiful field of wild flowers...thanks for 'pic'ing those for us...smiles. hope you had a beautiful day...

Tracy said...

"concerto" coming out from the grass... I love those words, Birdie! Love the "haze" of color the wildflowers create. Funnily enough I posted on flowers and music today too! :o) Happy Weekend to you & yours ((HUGS))

christina said...

this is absolutely the prettiest post. deep sigh, for these beautiful photos.
xoxo

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love the wild flowers.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/08/jingles-august-follower-awards.html

Happy Tuesday!

Baracka said...

beautiful pictures.... just makes want to stop.. rest.. and reflect on the beatiful beauty god has for us everyday.. god bless you and yours....