Monday, October 25, 2010

Friendship and Love

So many bloggers have said it before. They talked about the beautiful friendships they have created in the blogland. About the bounding with the same spirited people. 

And today I'm the one to say that I would have never believed how many wonderful friends I will meet here. How many, beautiful beautiful people that are so dear to me.

One of them is my dear friend Tracy from Pink Purl. Tracy is a Bodhisattva to me. Her loving kindness is just without limits. Her peaceful presence can be felt through the lines on her blog or mail or in her creative work. Her friendship is just so enriching.

Tracy is a very gifted and full of creativity. Go and see her blog, you will not want to leave. The other day I was admiring some of her knitted spa clothes and she offered to make some for me. Just like that. Friendship. Loving kindness. 


Today I opened our mailbox and guess what? Yes, a package with my name on it, all the way from Norway!!! I opened it and there were so many treats in it. So many! Tracy what a wonderful surprise!

A beautiful card from her friend E. from Retinal Perspectives. The beautiful lavender flowers are oh just so wonderful!


The beautiful knitted spa clothes (they are hand made and they look so perfect - I have some work to do on my knitting Tracy, lol).


 A wonderful love prayer flags. What a wonderful idea, dear one!


 A sweet treat - Norvegian chocolate (yum yum I cannot wait to taste that one) and absolutely absolutely amazing hand made pocket mala for meditation. We were discussing with Tracy some issues I had while meditating some time ago and she made these for me. 
Tracy I have been really tearing up when I saw the malas. They are made from amethyst stones. I already feel the peace coming through me just touching them in my hand ...




Dear Tracy, thank you from all my heart for all the treats. I love it!!! And most of all I thank you for your wonderful friendship my Bodhisattva !!!








 

8 comments:

Baracka said...

that is love... one love.... we are all connected spiritually and it is wonderful to know that you have made such great friends.. Blessings.. not only the love of others but gods love is always ever present and powerful. blessings to you and yours.

Tracy said...

Now it's my turn to be teary-eyed--in a very happy way! Oh, my Birdie... I am so glad your package arrived so quickly, and best of all that you are enjoying the treats I made. May they lift your days & bring delight. Me a Bodhisattva?? Oh, I'm not so sure...But it is what I aspire to. :o) Thank you for the gift of your friendship--I am so blessed by it! Happy Week, my friend ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Lovely gifts! I think they are wonderful.

Sharon

Cindy said...

Birdie, that is such a wonderful gift, I am so hoping you enjoy, I am going to check out her blog. Friendship is a wonderful thing, we are all so blessed. take care.

Brian Miller said...

how cool is that...love that bracelet...
i am surprised as well at how many people online i come to be good friends with...happy to count you as one...smiles.

SE'LAH... said...

so glad you love package arrived...whoo-hoo. Lovely, the gift of friendship.

Just Be Real said...

Birdie, very nice. Thank you so much for your support and prayers dear one.

Flea said...

That's so awesome. I had received (and sent) parcels to Malysia and the USA and we are all mates now for onver 4 years! So glad you have found the same soul mates Birdie! Love the bracelet as well.