Hello my friends, how was your week end? We have a little cold, so we do take it easy, easy ... Lot's of liquids, lot's of aromatherapy, lots of kiwis for the vitamin C ... we have had such a beautiful weather this past w-e, but we could just look at it from behind the window ... sigh ... hard for me who needs to go out every day ...
Today I'm visiting with the very inspirational Tracy from Pink Purl . She tells us how she herself has been inspired with "less is more" ... I couldn't write it better. Will you join me in visiting her?
I really do love blogging and visiting with you all but I may be a bit less around for the days to come (of course just when I say that it may become the opposite ... I know myself ha!) but still, till we will be completely well I won't have much time to post or visit and by the end of the week we will have a visit - my husband's mom is coming for few days. So if you don't see me around, know that I'm not gone and that I'll be back soon :-)
In the meantime I do hope that you will have a lovely week, filled up with love, compassion and inner peace :-)
4 comments:
ah you got lots going on...dont worry we will be hee when you get back...have fun...off to cisit your friend...
Hello, sweet Birdie! How lovely you are to mention my minimal living post today--thank you for that. Makes me happy to know you found some inspiration there. :o) So sorry you all are "under the weather"--be taking good care, take your time, and be feeling better soon... Thinking of you lots! ((BIG HUGS))
feel better my dear friend.
XO
Take care little Birdie. Feel better soon. Thank you for sharing though regardless. Blessings.
Post a Comment