Yesterday around 4pm I saw this colors in the sky. Among all that I was grateful for I gave my thanks for being able to see this beauty. I have completely let myself to soak in the sky in it's wonderful colors. Few minutes later it already looked different and always so beautiful.
We have got our first little tinny snow fall here yesterday as well ...
Then there was time to wrap a present for my husband's friend
who had a nervous breakdown. Not always easy this life ...
When the night felt we made some candle nut boats. Lovely end to Thanksgiving day.
I hope you are all well and that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Sending love and light your way.
Sending love and light your way.
2 comments:
smiles. thanks for shairng your beauty...we had a great time yesterday and everyone heading out to do some shopping in a bit...so i can get a little peace...smiles.
Seriously ♥ the candle nut boats! Love love love. My kids would be entranced!
Post a Comment