"For a day, just for one day,
Talk about that which disturbs no one
And bring some peace into your
Beautiful eyes. "
Talk about that which disturbs no one
And bring some peace into your
Beautiful eyes. "
-Hafiz
so that's what I have decided to do today ...
are you with me?
sending love your way ...

5 comments:
Oh my yes, I believe I am with you as we bring peace into our beautiful eyes.
These are VERY joyful and peaceful images, Birdie... I like your idea for today, and definitely will join you. It's raining today--at last, and it's been so dry. I'm enjoying the sound and sight of the rain... it is very beautiful, and peaceful. Happy Day, my friend ((LOVE & HUGS))
as always, birdie...i am very, very with you... your collage makes my heart sing softly...peacefully...my thanks and love to you this day. -xok.
{thank you for your post...a hug to you - i see your little guy so sweetly through the lens of your beautiful "mama" heart.)
Birdie, how I wish I had read you earlier this morning. Beautiful :-)
yep...i will be there or at least try my hardest !!
Post a Comment