"Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul. "
- Terri Guillemets
How are you friends?
We are a bit under the weather here. The past rainy & cold days invited us to stay cozy under a warm cover with wonderful books. Or to just sit by the window and quietly listen to the rain drops to fall and to the sound of knitting needles. My dear friend Christina from Soul Aperture said it so beautifully " the sound of the needles is a meditation to me " ... She perfectly described what I feel when I sit and knit ...
Thank you to my another very dear friend Tracy from Pink Purl for always inspiring me so much. Many projects took place thanks to her ;-)
There was time for lots of giggles with our little pumpkin and time for some education ...
" no means NO " ... sigh ...
There was time for a little chocolate treat ... and for some loving kindness meditation ...
Happy Summer!!!

4 comments:
maybe i need to learn how to knit.....something i have never even tried......hmmmmm :)
Happy Summer to you too sweet Birdie. I hope you feel better soon. I used to knit long time ago but it always got crooked, so I gave it up. You make me feel like giving it another try :-)
LOVE all the knitting happening, Birdie! ...*swoon*... That knitted vest is wonderful--I like that combination of gray & red very much. Knitting is ideal for rainy days, isn't it? Glad you found some inspiration at my place. The feeling is more than mutual, my friend. :o) Good though rain is, hope some sun returns for you soon. Very funny about your Pumpkin learning NO... my sister is having that "conversation" with her 2 1/2 year old daughter now...LOL... Wishing you all the bliss for the sweetest summer :o) ((LOVE & HUGS))
Oh Birdie, I so love rainy days! And would so enjoy one right now. We haven't had a rainy day in weeks, possibly months. Love your photos.
Post a Comment