Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bird, birds, birdie

Why do I use it as my name here? 
Because I feel a deep connection to birdies. I'm like one of them. I get easily scared by sudden moves. I love to 'fly' around and look at the world from the 'higher' perspective. I love to 'chirp' around the house. And yes, I do love the nesting. I do love to care for our son all day long :-) and to be around our little nest here. I like to play with other birdies and then fly back to my place.

Does this happen to you to? Just when I think I have things kind of 'figured' out the Universe sends me a clear message that I have not... lol. In a way it's amusing and sometimes as well frustrating...

Weekend was nice. Some agitations here and there but mostly calm a relaxed :-) As I practice more of a mindful living I notice that I'm more aware of the fragility of everything ... a little scary at first but after a while it truly brings this feeling of inner peace. I love that! 
Hope you had a great w-e friends :-)

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

life is truly so fragile...and i agree life tends to throw curve balls just when you think you figure it out, just to keep you guessing. smiles.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

I share every feeling with you,
You will be more mature and happier when your son is bigger...
I have two boys,
now 12 and 17...
Happy Monday!

Darcel said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the interview.

You are right, life throws us a curve ball just when we think we have it all figured out. Keeps us on our toes!

Birdie said...

Jingle, more mature I don't know ... lol maybe never ;-) and happier? I could not be more happy then I'm now really. I think that this small child age is really wonderful :-) have a great day :-)

SE'LAH... said...

So true. Simple ways - love it.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Child's love is very enlightening and sweet...

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/05/03/jingles-may-awards-week-1-awards-4-u-all/

Some friendship seeds.
Happy May!

Chris said...

Birdie, thanks for stopping by and leaving comments on my blog (aninchoftime). Practicing mindful living . . . how much more everyone's life would be if we all did that.