Friday, April 30, 2010

The jasmine scent

The wind blew
And through the open window
It brought the most beautiful jasmine scent

The wind blew again
This time it brought the dark cloud
My heart felt the pain of a knife in it
Tears started to fall down my cheeks
My body was shaking

Then I saw your smile
I quickly cleaned up the tears
For you are my reflection
And I want to see you smiling and laughing
Justice will be done
To the greedy one who did harm you so much
We will not let go
That is our promise

But I will also keep my smile
For you. For me. For us.
I will not become bitter
I will be Love. Joy. Happiness.
Because I love you more then I could possibly put into any words.


And now on a happier note. I will be away the next two weeks. And the second week is for our vacation :-)  Triple Hurray!!! Hopefully the pain in my heart will be a little lighter then and I hope that in the meantime you all will be well and happy :-)))

ps: English is not my mother tongue so if you read anything that sounds weird in my posts, just skip it ;-))



6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

such beauty in ashes...
have a great vacation. look forward to hearing about it when you get back!

christina said...

i love the smell of jasmine. have a beautiful time on vacation, my friend.
xo

SE'LAH... said...

at our previous home, we had jasmine running over the front fence...it's such an intoxicating scent. lovely.

enjoy your vacation!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

have a fun vacation, friend.
your poem is so beautiful!

Brian Miller said...

great to get your comment today...welcome back...

Chris said...

I will have to find some jasmine as I don't think I know what it smells like. Your poem is beautiful. Have a great vacation.