Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Peaceful Wednesday

How is your day going today?

Hay fever on my side. And everything is blooming. So beautiful. The ground around the trees looks like the most beautiful white and pink carpet but my eyes are too teary to even see it well ... :-) Anyhow I still manage to notice it :-)

I did bake a new gluten free bread for my boys. New recipe, so when it cools down we will see if it is edible :-O) ... if not I will turn back to the old and 'my guys approved' recipe :-)

Today is also a day without phone for me. I'm on strike! I will pick up only hubby and only if it is an emergency. I need some peace :-)

Practicing more compassion today as well. Life is good :-) I'm feeling grateful. There is so much good around when we open our eyes. 


Lovely Wednesday to you friends.

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

yes, there is...we just have to be willing to see it. today its raining here...i find its pitter patter peaceful...hope you have a great day!

Enchanted Oak said...

You have everything going for you in spite of the hay fever: adventure (new bread recipe), compassion, peace (no phone). Hooray for you, and thank you so much for your faithful, warm-hearted comments on my blog, girlfriend.

christina said...

yes, life is good. and there is never enough compassion. you are so inspiring.
love to you, my friend.
X

Cindy said...

Birdie, hi you left an awesome comment on my blog, I will check into that book. I am happy for your Aunt, I used to have no problem with it, but once I turned fourty...different story, so I appreciate any help or wisdom I can find. I love your blog header. what a beautiful photo.
take care.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Best wishes!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/04/awards-are-given-to-jingle-by-kathy.html

Happy Monday!