Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello :-)

It's been a while. And finally I'm typing again. The last two past months have been - ehmm, well, what word I could use to explain? Interesting? Exhausting? Difficult maybe even painful? But they were also beautiful, joyful and happy. I guess we were just simply living. The move in its self was really taking all of our energy. As well as another physio therapy week for our sweet son. We all had to also adapt to our new physio therapist but thankfully it went well. I took the decision to put all of this in writing but I know it may take some time though.
We are settling well in our new house and when we will recover from the flu (oh yes, it got us this time!) we may even start to enjoy it completely :-) (Not that we don't enjoy it now but of course when your child has a fever no nothing else matters but to get him well).
By day 7 without the internet I had an 'internet craving' that resolved itself in me dreaming at nigh typing the password and login in ... but soon enough I started to enjoy more reading, more yoga, more meditation and prayers and all the things I wanted to do and I was happy in doing so. Internet is great, but I tend to spend maybe a bit too much time here ... or there ... one click leads to other click ... you know ... :-) so balance is the word for me now ;-)
Anyway I'm looking forward reading all the beautiful post of yours. Happy Easter. Happy Spring!

2 comments:

christina said...

sorry you are feeling the grasp of the flu there... but i am so glad you are all moved in.
xo

SE'LAH... said...

Glad to have you back. Now, exhale.

one love.