Hellooo! How is everyone? I hope you all had a wonderful holidays :-) I'm forever so grateful, we had a wonderful family time :-) We don't really party the last day of the year, yet it felt so festive with the open fire, yum food and playing and laughing.
I'm glad year 2010 is over. It was a tough year on many levels. But it was a transmuting (can we say that actually?) year in which I have learned many lessons for myself. They were hard though and even painful but I believe they made me stronger and lighter and happier. So I'm grateful for that now :-) And we were blessed with many good and happy things as well and these good things I'm going to concentrate on!
I don't give myself New Years resolutions. I don't really believe in that. Each and every moment can be a fresh start to anyone. But I like the idea of many of you dear bloggers about the word chosen for the year. My dear friend Tracy from Pink Purl asked me what word I would pick would I pick one? At first I couldn't really name it even though I realize the word has been inside of me for some time now. So would I have to pick one word it would be 'priorities'. Yes, setting up the priorities, choosing what's best for me and my family, my friends, our Planet etc.
Choosing healthy foods and drinks over the not so good ones, doing more yoga instead of staring at the computer, during the weekend spending family time all of us together and the list could go on ... it's all about living well, simple, healthy and happy :-)
I'm wishing you all to have a wonderful healthy and happy new year and I'm looking forward our continuing friendships :-)))
ps: sorry for being so slow in replying to mails, I love you all and I'll write soon!
8 comments:
Priorities... that's a wonderful word to take as your guide in 2011, Birdie! I admire how you've been able to tune into this, the energy, the calling of this word to you. Priorities is a good word of all of us to focus on, I think. Wishing you well as your keep your heart steady on what you need to do for yourself & your family, my friend. Here with you along the way... ;o) Happy New Year! ((HUGS))
Hi There,
This is my first visit to your blog. My first reaction was to your beautiful header. Love! Sometimes the letting go of the old year & packing away the lessons is the best part of moving into the New Year. I love the idea of choosing a significant word for the New Year. Hmmm I'll have to give that some thought.
Blessings along the journey.
happy new year, my friend.
i send you love.
Yes you can say the word transmuting Birdie. You can say anything you want. :)
I like your post on priorities. Always good to focus on those.
Thank you dear one for this and blessings to you in 2011!
Hi Birdie, I think your word priorities is a great one. I have been thinking of you often lately, know you are in my thoughts. Been busy here enjoying the snow for sure. all the best Birdie.
Lovely post. hugs.
Birdie dear, your word is wonderful. Lovely post on priorities. Happy New Year to your and yours. Hope this is a great year for you and a happier one without so many challenges.
Much love,
Sharon
that is a perfect word for the new year and a challenging one for me...but that is where i find myself at the start of the year and figuring out what my focus will be...good to hear from you today...
I like your focus word priorities...I should think of that every day too:) What a beautiful new header you have...I woke this morning to a similar scene and now I am trying to get myself out there with a camera!
Post a Comment