Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today grateful for ...

Today I'm so grateful for
having my son, so so very grateful!
and his daddy, my dear husband
and our dog
& the fresh flowers in the vase
&the birdies chirping outside
&and the roof that protects us from the never ending rain
& the most beautiful sunset I ever saw
few days ago - I just stood there unable to move
I didn't even want to take the camera
for I would have had to move and so I would lose the most stunning image
that the sky had to offer
this sunset is forever in my head
& grateful for that despite the pressure we are under
we are still able to joke together with my husband.
Grateful for people who still have a sense of honor 
and who are honest and willing to help there where they see injustice.
Grateful for this blog land 
where I can share a pieces of my mind and heart.

Wishing everyone peace & love & light.


9 comments:

Tracy said...

Those a precious miracles to be thankful for, Birdie... So glad you shared them here. Sometime a sunset just makes you stop...much of life should be that way. ;o) Happy Day, my friend ((LOVE & HUGS))

budh.aaah said...

Peace,love and light to you too my friend..
Birdie, you are so sweet. a big 'Hello' to you too. lovely to make your acquintance here. I have made some wonderful friends in this blogger world and its nice today to meet you too..

christina said...

hello my friend.
it's so warm and cozy. so glad i stopped by.
enjoy your family.
xo

Chris said...

It's a shame many of us don't stop to smell the roses, so to speak, and to be grateful for the simple things in life preferably on a daily basis. Loved the post Birdie!

Just Be Real said...

Good things to be grateful for Birdie. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.

Jessica Lynn said...

Hi Sweet Birdie,
There is so much beauty in the simple things of life. So happy that you feel the blessings even 'under pressure'. What a warm heart you have. You're so genuine & kind. Have a terrifical day today ;)

Xx

Birdie said...

aww thank you so much guys, for your kind words of love!

Brian Miller said...

your gratefulness is a hugebreathe of air and a big sunshine smile...have a most excellent weekend.

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

a grateful heart...so nice to read this lovely post....

enjoy your family and stay warm and cozy

kary and teddy
xxx