Birdie, I have been catching up on reading your blog, that picture of what fear looks like, I laughed and laughed, your little guy sounds real smart. I like it when he said he loved himself,m kinda brought a tear to my eye. I get the feeling from your blog you got the jump on Spring., this is exactly what I needed to see today....so now I am pretending it is not cold outside., I think I will just stay here and look at your pretty pictures. take care, have a great weekend. hugs.
Cinner, I know the winter your place is not ready to go just yet ... hold on! We had a spring temperatures here two weeks ago and today is freezing again ... but I got 'the taste' of the spring and this year I'm so looking forward to it and so I decided to go 'springish' already :-)
5 comments:
Aw Birdie,
He's a cutie! He looks like a very contented dog ;) have a great weekend Birdie.
Xx
Too precious Birdie. Blessings.
Birdie, I have been catching up on reading your blog, that picture of what fear looks like, I laughed and laughed, your little guy sounds real smart. I like it when he said he loved himself,m kinda brought a tear to my eye. I get the feeling from your blog you got the jump on Spring., this is exactly what I needed to see today....so now I am pretending it is not cold outside., I think I will just stay here and look at your pretty pictures. take care, have a great weekend. hugs.
Cinner, I know the winter your place is not ready to go just yet ... hold on! We had a spring temperatures here two weeks ago and today is freezing again ... but I got 'the taste' of the spring and this year I'm so looking forward to it and so I decided to go 'springish' already :-)
look so relaxing...hope you are enjoying the weekend.
Post a Comment