Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Head in clouds

Having my head in clouds today ... 
Our dog faithfully laying at my feet as I type :-)
I'am going to go and visit with all of you today and I'm so looking forward to it :-) I read one of the most beautiful post the other day. Really, go and see for your self, visit Brian. He is not only a talented writer but a beautiful person and you will find many pearls in his posts :-)
How is your day going today? 
Love to all :-) 

10 comments:

Tracy said...

So happy to see that slice of sky, Birdie... *swoon*...And my cat is at my feet as I write. :o) It's great to be back in blogland after being away some days and unwell... Happy Week ((HUGS))

Just Be Real said...

Awww..... Love your dog picture. I wonder if the power cords are keeping him warm since he is so close to them. :) Blessings.

Birdie said...

JBR, lol, the poor one, such a fur in this heat ...

Just Be Real said...

Awwwww.....so very sorry.

Birdie said...

JBR, lol!!

Cindy said...

AWWWW, love your dog, what kind is he...my dog hardly moves in this heat, he sleeps in front of the air conditioner on the futon, afterall he thinks it must be for him. take care. Thanks for all your visits Birdie.

Birdie said...

Cinner, he actually comes from your beautiful country. We've got him when he did live there :-)
I know the animals, especially the domestic ones, are so very funny! :-)

Birdie said...

Cinner, I forgot to say that he is a dachshund ... originally a German breed from the 17th century, they used them as hunting dogs ... and we can feel it in him as he loves to dig and bark at everything that moves :-)

Brian Miller said...

aw shucks...smiles. thank you.
love watching the clouds and seeing what i can see...what beautiful sky you have there...and a good friend by your feet. smiles.

Chris said...

I love cloud shots Birdie! Yours looks like a quilt.