Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kindness (and blogger bugs)

Today is the random act of kindness day organized by the beautiful Se'lah

Please go and visit, if we all would participate the world would be a truly beautiful place to live in :-)

Blogger is eating up your comments today :-( (not kind at all) so please, do not think I didn't approve them if you don't see your comment. I love your comments and if you have the time and patience please type it again, hopefully this time it will work :-)

Wonderful day to all of you :-)

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Birdie, may you have a wonderful day, and the world be kind to you. I love your header photo.take care.

Brian Miller said...

was excited to see your comment today...welcome back! random acts of kindness...so much compassion needed in this world...all about it.. will check it out!

SE'LAH... said...

Birdie,

apparently, the bug has been fixed and comments should reappear...however, should mine fail to do so, I will just say that I am overwhelmed by your kind words and acts. You are amazing!

One Love.

Elizabeth said...

Birdie thank you for participating in the celebration of the birthday of the Dalai Lama.

Tracy said...

Hello, Birdie! I find my way here via Se'Lah's wonderful *bridge of love* and acts of kindness... You have a beautiful, inspiring place here. :o)

Just Be Real said...

Hi Birdie! Glad you flew back to us. Blessings dear one as always!