Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy summer

Yesterday I gave away our son's stroller. Big big sigh. Time flies. Even bigger sigh. 

I'll be away from the screen for about 10 days. But before I leave I want to wish you a beautiful summer. Strawberries. Cherries. Lavender. Sun. Water. Fun. And mostly love and peace, compassion and non judgement. 

 



6 comments:

christina said...

have a wonderful, wonderful time. enjoy your summer.
i send peace and love, my friend.
XO

Cindy said...

Oh Birdie, big sigh on the stroller for sure.
Enjoy your time away from the screen and Happy Summer to you too. until next time.

Just Be Real said...

Sweet Birdie! You will be missed. Blessings.

SE'LAH... said...

do have a lovely time Birdie. positive vibes sent your way. one love.

Brian Miller said...

hope you are enjoying your time away...just got back from a great vacay weekend myself..

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Summer,
Take good care!
;)