Huray! 2 weeks ago a truck came with a big cage on it. Our neighbors are back we screamed out loud in excitement. (You can read about their departure here). So we anxiously waited for them to get out. Baaa baaa baaa. To our big surprise these were different sheep. A mom sheep with two quite a grown up lambs. As excited as we were to have the sheep back we were also very confused about what felt like a 'mix up'. Where are 'our' two white sheep and the brown one? The ones who always came to say 'hi' every time we walked out of our door or went to the garden? My brain sends me a message that I don't like. Could it be that they just feed them here and then ... you know ... send them to the slaughter house? I'm chasing the idea right away. There must definitely be another reason to this. In the meantime I will find out what happened (yes dear Watson, we need to find out) we are welcoming our new neighbors here.
The first couple of days they really looked like in a deep distress running away each time we walked in or out of the house. Yesterday for the first time they did accept some bread from us. But we must be still, no sudden moves as they freak out so easily. Poor things. I'm already in love with them ...


2 comments:
peaceful place to be,
cute sheep...
some cute neighbors...smiles.
Post a Comment